Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Butler Museum of Art in Youngstown, Ohio:
Don took me there Saturday on a special date. We had the best time!We molested statues as usual.

This security guy's name tag says "Art". Clever.

Ahhh, good times.

Quaker Steak & Lube - the original restaurant in Sharon, PA:
My honey took me out for Valentine's dinner. The food was delicious: steak and shrimp. We cooed at each other across the table like teenagers. He had the waiter bring me a strawberry daiquiri. When it came, placed in the glass was a beautiful, long-stemmed rose. I should have taken a picture. It was so romantic. We are both so shy.

Such a face. I love that face.
That was an excellent weekend. The best. Don is just the BEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home