Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Ink

In case you're curious, here's what I got. My friend Animal drew it after I sorta gave him an idea of what I wanted. I fell in love with his sketch, and right directly onto my leg the stencil was transferred. It was my first tattoo, and it hurt like hell. I am still in love with it. Thanks, Animal.

Then I bartered some handmade garb to Animal's beautiful wifey wench for this tattoo for my sweetie Orion. Animal and Orion came up with the idea, and Animal drew it up. The symbol behind the bear-claw marks is a Tuchux symbol. Do not steal it or the Tuchux will eat your babies and kidnap your wimmins. We might just do that anyway.Much chest hair was sacrificed for the making of this tattoo.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home