Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I Can't Believe How Fast The Days Go By

Sorry for the lack of art postings. I have not finished my submissions for 2nd April, nor have I got the projects done that were ordered through Etsy - special requests. I have, however, been exercising and practicing the art of the belly dance, I have been making sure dinner is cooked and ready when the family gets home, I have been going to work all day and working my ass off there, I have been running my daughter back from her babysitting job, I have been sewing outfits for my belly dance workouts, and I have been doing the laundry now that my oldest daughter is back at college. I have many pictures of the move which I will try to post in the near future. It seems way more hectic now that the girls are back in school. I practically collapse at bedtime.
The sleeping is excellent this time of year though: the weather is cooling down a tad.
Now I am off to do the most dreaded of chores: laundry. I REALLY want to skip it until next weekend. If I weren't pledged in my heart to keeping my commitments, I would so blow it off.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend, everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home