Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Recent Totally Bitchin' Finds

See that really cool border fabric? The Blue crissy-crossy stuff? I got that at the flea market. I LOVE it.

Wal-Mart Has many lovelies for a buck a yard. The whole top row here was a buck a yard!! A BUCK! The pink, the tan/blue/circles, and the orange/red zinnia were a little more from Joann's.


This is one of my favorite finds from Joann's. Manly, yes. But I like it too.



View B gored skirt for bellydance class - way tribal.



Absolutely HUGE pants also for bellydance class. I think these are so cute, but I will proabably look like a hot-air balloon.




Most excellent cheapie-cheap brown brocade for a short vest, and fetchingly flowie chiffon-like stuff for a short peasant blouse.



A closer look.






See that long-sleeved sexy number with the flowing sleeves? Momma's gonna let it all hang out!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home