Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Quilty Projects

This is the book I am presently working on. Since I finally sold two journals at 2nd April, I am working hard (playing hard!) to finish a few more. I am easing up on the detail, so they can sell at a cheaper price. Here is the front cover all quilted, but not yet embellished.


This is the back cover completed.


Another journal cover just started. Bellydancer-ish. Go figure.

Peek-a-boo under the skirt.


Most recent journal cover started. I really like this one.


This is my IPAQ pouch.

IPAQ pouch back.


Camera pouch.
Camera pouch with lovely green velvet flap. I LOVE these little pouches. They keep my electronic equipment from collecting purse lint.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home