Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sampler

Here are a couple of journal pages I collaged. I scanned them before I decide to add more stuff, like writing and drawings, maybe embellishments. I like them just the way they are for now, but they aren't precious. They are for playing with.

Here are some recent play-time results. I made them just to be playing with fabric and color. Not all are fabulous, in fact, some are VERY not fabulous, but all were made with process in mind, not product. When I look at them and touch them, my mind and heart remember what it was like to take a leap of faith, be messy, and just create without fear.
They make me a little uncomfortable. Which is how it felt to make each one...uncomfortable, and then either delighted or not. They are "through" pieces, not "end" pieces. A sampler, if you will.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home