Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Think Positive


I am ashamed to say that a few staunch GOP supporters where I work have actually begun arming themselves with guns. The fools are afraid of the next four years. They are pissed off. They blame the Democrats for the current financial mess.


Why is it that some people are only happy being angry at something? These are the same people I refer to in my head as "issue-a-day" people. I see them coming and I say to myself, "What is going to be the issue with him today? How will he find fault with the world around him this time." Hope, to them, seems a vile a four letter world.


You would think after all those years of being around me would give them at least an inkling of how to seek out the good in the universe. I wish for them to gain a sense of hope. A little hope can change the universe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home