Quirk

Pamela Pickard: Magpie of the world!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Life For This Old Girl


Yep, 'tis true. I am moving on. After 25 years together and ten years of counseling, we have decided to terminate our marriage. I am both happy and sad. Our children don't seem to be too bothered by it. They have known things were not good for a long time.

Our marriage centered on the kids. They are the most important thing in our lives. He and I got along rather well in most ways. What's a few years living as room mates in order that the children grow up safe and secure? That few years got to be ten, and then the kids got to be almost all grown up. None of them was surprised when we made the announcement.


I am looking forward to moving into my apartment when it's completed. It will be located in the second story of my family's barn on the farm in North Lawrence. I know that sounds weird, but it is really a beautiful piece of property, and the apartment is gorgeous. Above is a picture of the view from my deck, complete with beautiful middle daughter. That's a silo out there. How cool is that? I'll still be living close to the kids. They are staying in the house with their dad. Well, the youngest ones will be. Our oldest is off at college for the time being. She'll be at the house too when she's home.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you like. My email is momzilla11@yahoo.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home